Sunday, February 10, 2013

Valentines Challenge!

"OXO"  8"x10" watercolor by yours truly
Three boxes of Sweethearts and a bag of large Sweethearts later, I had the still life I wanted to paint!  Ok, four boxes but who's counting after the first two!  This was a sweet challenge to be a part of. . snicker snicker, had it not been for the candy, I might not have powered through a touch of the flu during the painting!  Suffering for art was not part of the plan but I'm so glad I was able to finish it in time to be part of the challenge with a fine group of painters.  Please check out their blogs to get the story behind their paintings!  just clickity click on their names  :0)
"Heart full of Hearts"  10"x8"  watercolor by Kathleen Ballard

"Candy Love"  6"x6" oil by Geraud Staton
"Playing with the Queen of Hearts"  6"x6" oil by Jelaine Faunce



Simplemente increíble.Me encanta.

Pablo Villicaña Lara said...

Muchisimas Gracias Ina! :0)